Extracts and consolidate customer data from a wide range of disparate data sources.
Web-based data stewardship interfaces help define and administer appropriate sets of rules, guidelines, work-flows, and processes within the framework of data governance. For example, master datasets can be merged and master data reinstated with original elements (“unmerged”), and relationships and hierarchies can be shown. Any changes made to the master data are clearly visible and can be understood. Once a sufficient data quality level has been achieved, it can be easily maintained for the future. Appropriate rights for the respective user are allocated, setting out who can read, add, and alter differing types of data from different sources. From within the framework of an established data governance initiative, you can coordinate and control a powerful master data management based upon reliable customer master data.
Anchor’s CDH solution means that exhaustive programming, adaptation, and time-consuming software maintenance are no longer needed. The Customer Data Hub does not require complex integration projects or changes to currently existing data models. Based upon the principles of lean integration, this approach enables fast presentation of operatively pertinent results and gradual incorporation of further customer data into your CDH solution. This reduces costs, while at keeping the project itself lean and the project risk calculable. Rapid implementation of a CDH solution with high scalability and targeted behavior of data will generate a positive return on investment (ROI).
- A 360° customer view: improved level of process quality with reliable, consolidated customer master data across all areas, applications and databanks
- Rapid return on investment
- A lean, cost-optimized solution: fast implementation with a focused approach and standardized methods
- Increased turnover from improved cross- and up-selling, optimized customer loyalty, and targeted customer approach
- Improved employee productivity
Request a free trial by filling out the form.
- 30-day free trial so you can test our tools in your environment.
- Free, unlimited technical support.