Create extremely powerful programs without the need of learning an extensive script language.
DataDialog is the first all-purpose software product developed to easily create complex file processes without the traditional programming knowledge needed to manipulate large amounts of data at millions of records per hour. DataDialog uses an easy to use wizard-driven approach that allows non-programmers the ability to create extremely powerful programs without the need of learning an extensive script language.
It's a Language...
- All the ingredients of a traditional programming tool: move, copy, math, if/then/else, sub-processing, I/O and logic loops, etc
- Easy, English-like syntax
- Commands designed for typical data hygiene and data manipulation tasks
...With Its Own Tutor...
- Every command is fully explained interactively
- Every command can be constructed via an easy-to-follow wizard
- Click on the command(s) and fill in the blanks
Intelligent Scripting Tool
- Powerful batch processor
- Can launch any application (not just those in the Anchor suite) that runs from an executable.
- Test each run’s success or failure or run’s statistics to ensure data quality to meet necessary quality control guidelines.
- Send e-mail notifications or messages to your cell phone during or at the completion of a batch run.
- Launch a long run as you go home at day’s end, get updates when and how you want to, and make sure it’s completed properly and on time by the next morning.
...And Powerful Macros
- Pre-defined commands to make complex processing easier.
- Macros to manipulate groups of records, parse fields, dedup, match on condition, Nth selects, trig functions, check digits, longitude and latitude calculations, etc.
- Create, save and reuse your own macros.
- Set it to watch for the arrival of an input file or trigger, and then launch the program or a batch process.
- One-time process or recurring watch.
- Resets the watch in the event of a machine failure.
- Flexible Input/Output
- Process flat, delimited, variable, IBM variable, DBF, or ODBC files.
- Run any number of input files and/or any number of output files in any combination.
Request a free trial by filling out the form.
- 30-day free trial so you can test our tools in your environment.
- Free, unlimited technical support.