Easy design, proofing, set-up, and control of high speed, state-of-the-art printers with little or no specialized training.
MaxPrint, Anchor Software’s industry-leading document preparation program provides easy design, proofing, set-up, and control of high speed, state-of-the-art printers with little or no specialized training.
MaxPrint is designed to print intricate and personalized letters to IPDS, AFP, Post-script, Metacode, PCL5 printers, or any Windows Driver, such as fax and PDF. It also can print in any degree rotation, along with Intelligent Mail barcodes, 1D and 2D symbologies (barcodes), 2D and 3D charts and graphs, custom statements and invoices. As well as the ability to archive to a CD-ROM which allows for printing on demand (POD) and supports printing directly to printers, spooling books or PDF files. Furthermore, MaxPrint provides the capability to send out mass e-mails of statements, letters, and invoices.
- 100% WYSIWYG Design Interface.
- Import PDF (overlay/image), Word, WordPerfect, and RTF files directly into the graphical design environment.
- Print direct to printers or spool Book or PDF files for archiving or reprinting.
- Supports TIFF, PCX, BMP, and JPEG.
- E-Mail sign-off via powerful viewer.
- Statement and Invoice printing (optional).
- Print any degree rotation.
- Unlimited file size inputs: fixed, variable, delimited, DBF, ODBC.
- Import and edit PDF or Quark documents (optional).
- Spell-Check before the job is printed.
- Use a scanned form for design overlays.
- Supports 1D and 2D symbologies (barcodes) as well as 2D and 3D color charts and graphs in line (optional).
- Mass e-mail file as well as paper print (optional).
- Archive to CD-ROM for POD (Print on Demand).
- Print circles and variable boxes with shading.
- Conditional logic and tables for unlimited variable lookups.
Intelligent Mail Barcodes
Prints all the Intelligent Mail barcodes on your mail pieces, tray tags, and pallet tags.
Request a free trial by filling out the form.
- 30-day free trial so you can test our tools in your environment.
- Free, unlimited technical support.