Simplify your data processing task with GPU from Anchor
General Purpose Utilities (GPU) provide a set of data processing tools for simplifying detailed tasks. These stand-alone utilities allow you to lower setup costs, reduce programmer intervention, and decrease turnaround time.
Print Image Processing is the procedure for extracting specified data from a spooled file, manipulating the data, and placing it back into a fixed format ready for printing. Print Image Processing allows you to personalize, reorganize, re-sequence, and add data or images to your newly formatted document. This new print image document is then ready to print to your AFP, IPDS, PCL5, or Metacode printer. By processing a spooled print image file in this manner, you can take advantage of postal savings while you customize documents.
- Change variable files to fixed length or comma delimited format
- Copy files to insert a carriage return line feed
- Sort files into multi-up (north/south) split format
- Attach PCX images to the end of a file
- Split files by codes and size
- Fast file sort utility
- Create menus for on-site processing
- Switch on break
- File padder utility
- Create a sweepstakes file, and more
Print Image Features
- All Points Addressable printing can be used in AFP, IPDS, PCL5, and Metacode environments
- Downloads to high-speed laser printers such as Oce, Xerox, Nipson, IBM, and others
- Places text and images anywhere
- Inserts graphics such as images, scanned pictures, signatures, form overlays, and more
- Interfaces with all Anchor Software postal savings products
Request a free trial by filling out the form.
- 30-day free trial so you can test our tools in your environment.
- Free, unlimited technical support.