Video of our recent webinar and information on the 2021 price changes.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Resources--Direct Mail & Business Recovery
Tips & Ideas for getting your business up to speed after COVID-19
Vanity/Prestige City Names in the USPS® Databases and the Anchor Software Products
The concept of a “vanity” or “prestige” city name can be a little confusing, partly because the USPS does not use those terms when describing city information within the USPS databases.
- Getting Attacked by Ransomware – What do I do?
- 2020 USPS Postal Price Changes
- Post-Presort Automation Webinar
- Customer Master Data--Success Factor for Compelling Customer Journeys
- AnchorConnect Webinar
- Informed Delivery Campaigns Webinar
- March DMM Advisory
- 2019 Price Change Webinar Videos and Information
- First-Class Mail and EDDM - Retail
- First-Class Mail - Commercial Proposal
- First-Class Mail - Commercial - Flats Proposal
- USPS Marketing Mail Letters - Commercial Proposal
- USPS Marketing Mail Letters - Commercial Nonprofit Proposal
- USPS Marketing Mail Flats - Commercial & Nonprofit Proposal
- Building Customer Loyalty with the 360 Degree Customer View
- New 2018 Mailing Service Prices
- Three Steps to Ensuring Enterprise Data Quality
- Geocoding vs EDDM
- How Does Address Quality Affect Your Holiday Mailings?
- Additional Information on 2017 Price Increases
- 3 Easy Steps to Address Quality in the Cloud
- New USPS Website Targets Political Campaigns
- Anchor Software at the National Postal Forum 2016
- Exigency Rollback Will Reduce Postage Rates on April 10
- USPS adds new parcel shipment requirements for 2016
- Residential Delivery Indicator -- RDI
- Engage Customers, Build your Business
- Data Quality: Mission Critical
- AddressPro Address Quality on Amazon Cloud
- 3 Easy Steps to the Amazon Cloud
- What Geocoding Can Do For You
- Why Direct Mail?
- Post Presort and Mailing Operations
- The Ifs, Ands, or Buts on Purchasing Mail Automation Software®
- The Story of the Intelligent Mail®
- Intelligent Mail® Has A Voice of Its Own