Manage your unique Intelligent Mail Serial Numbers within a single Mailer ID or across multiple mailings.
SmartBarcode Manager is an easy-to-use, all-in-one United States Postal Service® (USPS) Intelligent Mail® barcode solution that supports both the Basic- and Full-Service Options.
Although the USPS does not require the use of the Full-Service option, mailers may find the capabilities to justify the use of the full system. Additionally, although the USPS originally required TEM testing of new systems, this is no longer required for Full-Service mailers using eDoc certified vendor software. To prevent any potential issues and ensure a smooth transition mailers may still want to go through the TEM process before deploying eDoc software in a production environment.
- Create all three types of unique Intelligent Mail Serial Numbers
- Manage multiple Mailer IDs
- Create a database that tracks the 45-day expiration dates for Serial Numbers
- Manage the database through a friendly and intuitive interface
- Print/Save reports
- Archive expired database records
- Individual piece Serial Numbers
- Container and Tray/Sack Serial Numbers
- Container and/or Tray/Sack Serial Numbers in Mail.dat CSM files
Request a free trial by filling out the form.
- 30-day free trial so you can test our tools in your environment.
- Free, unlimited technical support.